1. APPLICATION FORM: Fill out the application form and ensure all data is complete. Attach the necessary documents and provide the required documents.
2. AGE: The child meets the age requirement
3. PASSING THE INTERVIEW: The child passes the acceptance interview.
4 .REGISTRATION FEES: Pay the registration fees and provide the preschool department with the receipt copy.
The required conditions to enroll the child:
1. Parent signatures on the child's application form and preschool approval on the attached documents.
2. Passing the preschool interview exam which is shown by the principal's signature on the application form.
3. Paying the registration and the application fees and providing the preschool department with the receipt copy.
4. Parent commitment to the preschool rules and policies.
If parents want their child to continue for next academic year, they are to pay a partial fee during the second semester. This fee is deducted from the following year fees and has to be made during a specific period of time that will be mentioned in a notification letter.
- The child's age is not less than 3 years old.
- The child is able to use the bathroom (with help) and does not wear a diaper (potty trained).
KG2 and 3 Registration:
1. Passing the personal interview.
2. KG2 child's age is not less than 4 years old.
3. KG3 child's age is not less than 5 years old.
4. The child is able to use the bathroom on his own.
5. The child is able to communicate with teachers in both Arabic and English learning readiness.